This position involves prospecting for new clients using primarily email and phone. The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive numerous warm leads from inception through project close, including Qualification, Project Design, Proposal/Presentation, Contract Negotiation and Close. The ideal candidate has experience selling TV, radio and/or other media to automotive aftermarket parts companies, and understands what it takes to make connections, close opportunities, build relationships and nurture accounts. Position reports to Head of Sales and Marketing.
• Expand sales opportunities by prospecting and building rapport with potential clients.
• Build and maintain sales funnel and pipeline for client account development.
• Create proposals and close sales by explaining product and service capabilities while overcoming objections.
• Grow incremental sales by working closely with the team to identify target customers, and closing leads and target accounts.
• Continuously learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
• 4+ years’ experience in inside sales or account management preferred.
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
• Great ability to work well in a team environment.
• Clear speaking voice that exudes energy, enthusiasm and warmth.
• Good listening skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & CRM tools (we use HubSpot).
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, 401K with company match, health and dental insurance and more.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org