Start a new career with the right team.
Why Join the Brenton Team?
Brenton Productions is an industry leader in nationally distributed “how to” automotive television programs. Our shows have been educating, informing and entertaining audiences since 1992. We are passionate about cars, trucks and the people who get their hands dirty working on them. Our long-running series Two Guys Garage, Truck U, All Girls Garage, Car Fix and FourWheeler are watched by hundreds of thousands of viewers each week on MotorTrend, America’s top automotive television destination as well as on MotorTrend On Demand.
We are a small company of respected, seasoned industry professionals. Our culture supports continual learning and development on the job – and rewards hard work that delivers success.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position within our organization:
This position involves prospecting for new clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive numerous qualified leads from inception through project close, including Qualification, Project Design, Proposal/Presentation, Contract Negotiation and Close. The ideal candidate has experience selling TV, Digital, radio and/or other media to automotive aftermarket companies, and understands what it takes to make connections, collaborate with production team, close opportunities, build relationships and nurture accounts.
- Expand sales opportunities by prospecting and building rapport with potential clients.
- Build and maintain sales funnel and pipeline for client account development.
- Create proposals and close sales using a strong knowledge of our product offerings and providing service capabilities while overcoming objections.
- Grow incremental sales by working closely with the team to identify target customers and closing leads and target accounts.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to sell value not just price.
- Continuously learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Partner with Production team and sales management to prioritize accounts, resolve discrepancies and provide regular updates to clients.
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Automotive Aftermarket: 2 years (Preferred)
- Media Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience in inside sales or account management preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented individual that meets deadlines on a regular basis.
- Highly motivated and driven by consistent achievement of established goals.
- Great ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills that exude energy, enthusiasm and warmth.
- Good listening skills.
- Focused on stewardship and client satisfaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & CRM tools (we use HubSpot).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, 401K with company match, health and dental insurance and more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Base Salary + Commission Pay
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings