In-show product integrations put you in control!
The TV landscape has changed. Viewers have more control over what, when and how they watch. But in-show integrations…
• Cannot be skipped over like commercials.
• Allow you to tell a bigger, more meaningful story.
• Create a connection and build trust with viewers
This form of branded content entertains viewers while teaching them something useful. Because Break Rooms and Tech Tips offer valuable real world information, the audience is more receptive to the branding. By making your product the hero of the story, branded content more effectively drives recall, affinity, and purchase intent than traditional advertising.
What is a Break Room Feature?
What is a Tech Tip Feature?
Brand Integration – A Proven Commodity:
For more than 30 years, expert marketing consultants such as Nielsen and Joyce Julius have worked with their clients to measure the value of brand integrations and product placement, using “grading” methodologies based on factors such as…
- Size: How big was the product during the exposure?
- Location: Was it centered on the screen?
- Frequency: How many times will it be seen?
- Duration: How long was the exposure?
- Clutter: How many other products were visible?
- Verbal: Features and Benefits or just a logo?Our Tech Tips deliver high grades versus all of these criteria by making your products the hero of the story!