Our expert hosts perform product demonstrations and installations while discussing features and benefits in an In-Show Segment, in which your product showcases its problem-solving power, creating a connection and building trust with a highly-targeted audience.
What is an Integration Feature?
This form of branded content entertains viewers while teaching them something useful. Because an Integration Feature offers valuable real world information, the audience is more receptive to the branding. By making your product the hero of the story, branded content more effectively drives recall, affinity, and purchase intent than traditional advertising.
Brand Integration – A Proven Commodity:
For more than 30 years, expert marketing consultants such as Nielsen and Joyce Julius have worked with their clients to measure the value of brand integrations and product placement, using “grading” methodologies based on factors such as…
- Size: How big was the product during the exposure?
- Location: Was it centered on the screen?
- Frequency: How many times will it be seen?
- Duration: How long was the exposure?
- Clutter: How many other products were visible?
- Verbal: Features and Benefits or just a logo?Our Tech Tips deliver high grades versus all of these criteria by making your products the hero of the story!
MotorTrendTV is the only national television network devoted to the auto enthusiast, and we make your brand part of the story so that nothing can come between you and your customers. As a longtime content supplier to the network, our shows live in the MotorTrendTV library and are available for streaming on MotorTrend+ and various digital platforms.